In this episode, the girls discuss the movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, in detail. So, WARNING…there are some serious spoilers for this movie! After some spoiler-ific discussions, they move onto their latest crafting, sewing, and making projects.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Maker's Faire, San Mateo County Fairground. May 20-21, 2017.
- Kublacon: gaming: Memorial Day Weekend • May 26-29, 2017 • Hyatt Regency SFO
- Fanime: http://www.fanime.com/ (San Jose Convention Center, downtown San Jose)
- Clockwork Alchemy (DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose)
- Baycon: San Mateo Mariott (10 min drive from Kubla)
Guardians of the Galaxy
The girls love this movie and highly recommend that you go see it too! There are some excellent themes for this movie. Sandy suggests reading this article (also containing spoilers)
For self striping yarns, check out Susan B Anderson’s Smooth Operator Socks: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/smooth-operator-socks