In the first half of episode 105, the girls recap on Silicon Valley ComiCon and the Science March in San Jose, and then Jade discusses her geeky-inspired trip to the U.K, including the Doctor Who experience in Cardiff. In the second half of the show, they discuss British yarn and their latest crafting/sewing/knitting projects.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Kublacon: gaming: Memorial Day Weekend • May 26-29, 2017 • Hyatt Regency SFO
- Fanime: http://www.fanime.com/ (San Jose Convention Center, downtown San Jose)
- Clockwork Alchemy (DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose)
- Baycon: San Mateo Mariott (10 min drive from Kubla)
Jade's trip to the UK:
- Visiting the Doctor Who Experience
- Her knitting and LYS experience
- She'll be posting more at her blog soon.
SVCC & the Science March --- Jade had a fabulous time at SVCC; it was much better than the previous year. And Sandy volunteered at the Science March. This year, SVCC & the Science March coincided, and both Sandy&Jade enjoyed the events.
Jade did a bunch of knitting on her travels, as well as visited a LYS. You can read her adventures here:Knitting & Crafting in the UK
Make it Sew
Sandy is altering lightweight cotton work slacks to slim-leg pants-- graded line from hip to ankle