In this special ComiCon episode, Jade gives a report on her adventures at Emerald City ComiCon in Seattle, Washington
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
This is part of a set of three episodes that will be released over the next few weeks as Sandy & Jade try to get back to their normal podcasting schedule. This episode does not contain any crafting or DIY.
For this episode, we’re going to be doing a recap of Emerald City ComiCon, so very little crafting in this particular show as we just geek out on comiCons.
- SiliCon Valley ComiCon - April 21-23 -- San Jose Convention Center
- Science March Silicon Valley also happening: (free to attend, organizers would like a headcount, please register at Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/march-for-science-silicon-valley-tickets-32370685592 )
- Kublacon: gaming: Memorial Day Weekend • May 26-29, 2017 • Hyatt Regency SFO
- Fanime: http://www.fanime.com/ (San Jose Convention Center, downtown San Jose)
- Clockwork Alchemy (DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose)
- Baycon: San Mateo Mariott (10 min drive from Kubla)
ECCC Wrap-up. What Jade saw, stuff, etc.
- Lots of great panels -- learned so much
- Cosplay galore.
- Nice friendly town
- Artist alley -- like woah.