In this episode, Sandy & Jade talk about cons, limited edition figurines, and the latest from JK Rowling's universe. In the make half of the show, the girls talk crafting, cosplaying, and sewing, including Jade's latest cosplay project.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- San Diego Comic Con July 19-24, 2016.
- Fanime Post Con Report - Jade talks about her experience at Fanime.
- Limited edition figurines at SDCC. Mattel is killing it with there female figurines.
- Pottermore updates: new American wizarding school, Ilvermorny, has a lovely short story about its founding, and a new sorting ritual for you to see what your American Wizarding house would be. http://www.pottermore.com
Work and gaming knitting: vanilla socks for Eric in a very old skein of yarn-- Brunswick Nylamb in the color Cranberry.
Fixed the heel.
Started (and am nearly halfway done with) a Vintage Stripes crochet blanket
Using up so much of my single ball scrap wools on this!
Make It Sew
- Jade’s Bodysuit adventures: Shego was a hit. Lots of call outs.
- Jade is getting ready for SDCC. Accessories! Look at her blog for the latest costume diary.