Come join us in our geekfest!
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Lets Talk Geek!
Voting for the Hugos ends July 31st, so get your votes in now! In the meantime, the girls wraps up the Hugos with their votes on the Hugos.
The girls are excited about some up-and-coming t.v. shows & movies, including:
- Anime - Sandy
- Humanity is in Decline
Here's a new segment for the show! The girls talk about geek fashion, ranging from geek t-shirts to jewelry.
Shops & vendors that sell some nice geek items:
- Go Chase Rabbits -- http://www.etsy.com/shop/GoChaseRabbits?ref=seller_info
Crafting, Making, & DIY
Knitting & Crochet
- The Blackberry Cabled cardigan (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blackberry-cabled-cardigan).
- Pair of generic vanilla socks
- Sandy: -- knitting for Afghans for Afghans and has 1.5 lbs of knitted items for the charity.
Make It Sew!
Sandy has worked on Japanese Yukatas for her friends for the Japanese Obon festivals.
Other DIY Projects
España works on some paper-mache for her artwork, while Jade makes herself a leather belt & belt hanger for Ren Faire.