(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Get GeekyJade wraps up Convolution, and then we segueway into the interview with Jennifer Brozek. Jenn talks about her daily life as a writer, and her upcoming projects.
For more info about Jenn, check out her website at: http://www.jenniferbrozek.com/
ContestThe prize -- the book we reviewed -- Knits for Nerds by Joan of Dark, aka Toni Carr. If you’re a geek who doesn’t craft, but wants to learn, or wants to give this to someone so they CAN learn -- Submit a short article -- about 300 words or more (3 paragraphs ) -- of why you want to learn how to knit or why you think this would be an awesome gift for your friend.
The most compelling short essay (as decided by the 3 of us) wins the book!
Deadline: By American Thanksgiving Holiday Nov 22nd.
Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy by Joan of Dark aka Toni Carr
RETAIL: $16.99 US/ $19.99 CA
- Working on the hood for Adam’s Rib Hoodie, which is an easily memorized pattern.
- Finished her nephew's fingerless gloves for his birthday
- Nov. NaKniSweMo! She's still working on the Apres Surf Hoodie