It's Episode 42! So that means, it's the answer to Everything!!! The girls are back from WesterCon, and they talk about their experiences about it. In addition, they start planning for ConVolution in November and burble about the Goblin King Ball.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Get Geeky!Sandy and Jade talk about their experiences with WesterCon66, along with a on-site report from Bill & Jade. In addition, the girls talk about:
- Convolution in November --- http://www.con-volution.com/
- The Phenomenauts band that played during WesterCon66
- FATE RPG that Sandy demo'd at Westercon66! http://www.faterpg.com/
--- Game blurb from the Evil Hat publishing website: Grab your plasma rifles, spell components, and jetpacks! Name your game; Fate Core is the foundation that can make it happen. Fate Core is a flexible system that can support whatever worlds you dream up. Have you always wanted to play a post-apocalyptic spaghetti western with tentacle monsters? Swords and sorcery in space? Wish there was a game based on your favorite series of books, film, or television, but it never happened? Fate Core is your answer.
- Sandy is working on:
- the Apres Surf Hoodie. She's currently working on the sleeves of the sweater, but it's slow going
- Hexi puffs from the Bee Keeper's quilt. She is currently 22 out of 920 hexes! She purchased the Brittany double pointed needles because her current needles weren't up to the task and she loves them!
- Crochet tank top # 1 by Jane Sharp in Knitpicks Comfy Worsted
- Jade is only working on her Aran sweater, and is finishing up the left front panel of the sweater.
- For Tour de Fleece, Jade is working on a merino hogget fleece. She's spinning 6 ounces to turn into a 3-2 cable ply.