In this episode, Jade gives a report on San Francisco ComiCon and the girls briefly discuss cosmetics for cosplay. In the second half of the episode, the girls catch up on their crafting projects.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Big Bad Con
October 14-16, Marriott Walnut Creek, game signups are live now!
- ConVolution 2016 - Sept. 30 - Oct 2 - Burlingame Hyatt. Theme: Monsters! http://www.con-volution.com/
- LosCon - Thanksgiving Weekend in Los Angeles http://www.loscon.org/
- October 14-16, Marriott Walnut Creek, game signups are live now!
- Jade gives a report on San Francisco ComiCon.
- Jade & Sandy give a short primer on cosmetics for cosplay and historical costuming -- the whys and the very basic things you should get:
- Start with good skin care -- This step requires you know your skin type (normal, dry, or oily?) and the appropriate way to care for it.
- A good primer for your skin
- Foundation that matches your skin tone
- Good translucent finishing powder
It’s a CocoKnits t-shirt with a great hi-low hemline. I’m knitting it in Great Adirondack Yarn Co. Torino, Silver Fox, a merino and silk blend
80% finished with a Vintage Stripes crochet blanket
I need to work on something else so that I can get more wool scraps! :)
It’s 30 by 65 and I need it to be 40!
Picking up my hexipuffs for the beekeeper now that I have scrap sock yarn