In this episode, Jade gives a report on San Diego Comic Con, then the girls give their take on the viral game, Pokemon Go! In the make half of the show, the girls talk crafting, cosplaying, and sewing, including Jade's latest cosplay project.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Jade gives a post San Diego Comic Con Report. You can find her SDCC blog entries at: https://geekgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/SDCC_2016
- Jade & Sandy are playing Pokemon Go! They love it. Come play with us!
Work and gaming knitting: vanilla socks for Eric in a very old skein of yarn-- Brunswick Nylamb in the color Cranberry.
Started (and am nearly halfway done with) a Vintage Stripes crochet blanket
I’m using up so much of my single ball scrap wools on this!
Make It Sew
- If you didn't already guess from previous episodes, Jade made a Wednesday Addams cosplay for the SDCC masquerade. You can read about her cosplay and dress diary.