We did it! We finally managed to put it together! The girls and I are proud to introduce the premier issue of the Geek Girl Crafts Podzine!
This will be a quarterly fanzine based off our podcast, and all of those things that we love doing and talking about.
For this 45 page issue, we were very lucky and had a slew of very geeky & crafty people who were willing to spend their time writing a variety of articles for us, including:
- A full transcription of our N.K. Jemisin interview
- A Con Report on San Diego Comic-Con
- Leather Up! Leatherworking is easier than you think!
- Planning a Geek Themed Wedding
- A diary on the creation of the Tron: Legacy costume
- A knitting pattern for a youth-sized sweater.
Interested in Contributing to the Next PodZINE?Let us know how you like it! And if you want to contribute to our podzine, we're currently taking submissions for articles, photographs, fan art, flash fiction, and whatnought, for everything geek AND craft related.
- Contact Us: ggcpodcast AT gmail.com
- Deadline: October 31, 2012