In this episode, the girls seriously geek out about the t.v. show, Agent Carter, in all it's amazing glory (WARNING: There are major spoilers in this episode). Then, in the second half of the show, they talk about their fiber arts, rant about the lack of girl heroes being printed on fabrics, as well as squee about MAKE magazine's blog featuring one of their projects.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Get GeekyThe girls geek out about the t.v. show, Agent Carter.
If you like Agent Carter,show your support: http://agentcarter.net/on-the-subject-of-renewal
Other articles: http://www.cnet.com/news/saluting-marvels-agent-carter-and-the-sci-fi-forties/
Get Crafty!The girls have not just ONE, but TWO craft-a-longs in progress.... Check out the Geek Girl Crafts forums on G+ and Ravelry:
Harry Potter Craft-a-Long
Sandy wants you to geek out about Harry Potter! Make your favorite Potter Universe item, whether it be knitting, sewing, baking, or otherwise. Check out the official Harry Potter Universe website at: https://www.pottermore.com
Who Crafts?Jade gets in on the craft-a-long, but Doctor Who style. Got sewing? knitting? crochet? Want to make fish fingers and custard? Or your favorite souffle recipe? Share with us!
And for those interested, she's posted her pattern for her fingerless long gloves, so make your own Doctor Who scarf gloves
Spinning! She’s completed nearly 1400 yards of a DK weight yarn in yak/merino/silk that she started last year.
Make it Sew!
- Jade - Working on new cosplay outfit from Hayao Miyazaki.
- Sandy - Pajama party to make PJs!This page walks you through construction of easy pajama pants for all ages and genders.http://www.simplicity.com/t-sewing-101-part4.aspx
- Jade's Doctor Who messenger bag was featured on MAKE magazine. http://makezine.com/craft/homemade-tardis-messenger-bag/