In this month's episode, Sandy & Jade review Stefon Mear's first novel, Magician's Choice. Then they segueway into ebooks versus printed books. And, of course, round off things with crafting.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Get Geeky!Sandy and Jade review Stefon Mear's first novel, Magician's Choice. The girls give this book 3.75-4 stars out of 5, and highly recommend that you pick it up (if you like a bit of science fiction in your fantasy....or a bit of fantasy in your science fiction.
You can get more information at: Stefon Mear's blog or purchase the book at:
Surprisingly, this is Jade's first ebook read, so the girls dive into ebooks vs. printed books.
- Sandy is working on:
- Hexi puffs from the Bee Keeper's quilt. She is currently 32 out of 920 hexes!
- A super seekrit project for a friend
- Jade is
- working on her Aran sweater, and is finishing up the right front panel of the sweater.
- the 3rd pair of fingerless mitts out of Alegrai by manos del Uruguay.
Make it SewSandy's been busy sewing up a storm for her Troll Princess gown for the Goblin King Ball in November.
Jade's finished up a pair of leather elvish gloves as part of her many outfits for ConVolution weekend.