In this long awaited episode, the girls have a special guest host, where they geek out about the Memorial Day Con-a-poolza, and then talk about their plans for costuming in the upcoming months.We also have a special road-trip report from España on the first leg of her journey. We apologize for the delay in recording. There were some scheduling around sicknesses and lost voices.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
The girls and Bill talk about their experiences during the Memorial Day weekend conventions:
- Dundracon - gaming convention
- BayCon - Memorial Day Weekend.
- Fanime / Clockwork Alchemy -- Memorial Day Weekend
- WesterCon in July --- http://www.westercon.org
- Convolution in November --- http://www.con-volution.com/
- With special guest hosts: the Frouds and Wendy Pini
Make it SewThe three talk about upcoming conventions and their plans for costuming for the upcoming cons
- Sandy is making progress on her Apres Surf Hoodie , but an unknown infestation of bugs in her apartment has her entire stash and projects bagged up.
- Jade is forever working on her Knit Swirl Coat and her Aran sweater and isn't making much progress with anything else. She does talk about her 3-glove curse, however.
España sends us a report on the first leg of her journey to Spain.