In this first episode without España, the Sandy & Jade go into hyperdrive about crafting and making.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Nova Albion in end of April -- Steampunk convention -- http://steampunkexhibition.com/
- WesterCon in July --- http://www.westercon.org
- BayCon - Memorial Day Weekend.
- Fanime / Steampunk Exhibition -- Memorial Day Weekend
- Finished one side of the button band for her Cosby Sweater
- Finished a pair of socks for her friend in Scotland
- Has picked up her UFO -- the Apres Surf Hoodie
- Still working on the Knit Swirl Coat, but it now has to stay at home because it's too big, plus the weather has gotten too hot to carry around a sweater
- Finished two pairs of vanilla socks with the following yarns. She'll see how they wear after some time wearing them.
- Lisa Souza Sock!-- great sock yarn.
- Manos del Uruguay, Alegria -- even better sock yarn
- Finished the Shalom cardigan with 1/2 sleeves
- Blocked a 4-foot diameter blanket
- Started an Aran Sweater by Alice Starmore (St. Brigid) with 5 separate charts.
- 2-ply DK weight yarn for an Old Shale Stole (merino silk)
- 3-ply cashmere & merino -- which is spinning like BUTTER.