In this episode, Sandy & Jade discuss Captain America: Civil War. There are SPOILERS in this episode! In the second half of the show,the girls catch up on their latest knitting / crochet projects, and Jade talks about her latest costuming project for her cosplay.
- Click to directly download it from this link.:
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
- Espana’s UK wedding was this past weekend. Congrats to our errant hostess!
- Fanime - May 27-30, 2016. San Jose Convention Center, http://www.fanime.com
- Clockwork Alchemy - May 27 - 30, 2016, Double Tree, San Jose http://www.clockworkalchemy.com
- BayCon May 27-30, 2016, Santa Clara http://www.baycon.org
- Kublacon, May 27-30, 2016, Hyatt Regency SFO, http://www.kublacon.com
- Maker’s faire! 5/20-22, at the San Mateo Fairegrounds.
Captain America: Civil War -- SPOILER ALERT! The girls discuss this movie in-depth. So if you haven’t seen it AND don’t want to be spoiled, then fast forward. But here’s their summation of the movie.
- Jade: Loved it.
- Sandy: Go See it!
Work and gaming knitting: vanilla socks for Eric in a very old skein of yarn-- Brunswick Nylamb in the color Cranberry.
Fixed the heel.
Started (and am nearly halfway done with) a Vintage Stripes crochet blanket
I’m using up so much of my single ball scrap wools on this!
Cast on a slip stitch stash hat for charity. (Syrian knitting group on ravelry)
Using all my worsted scraps to make a sunset color theme.
Going to alternate knitting for Afghans for Afghans and Syria this summer.
Make It Sew
- She’s nearly done with her Shego bodysuit, and it’s coming out very nicely -- in terms of patterning and fit.
- She to make her own gloves -- very easy in Spandex!
- Currently, she is finishing off the attached boots.
- Dress Diary: http://geekgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/shego