In this heavy crafting episode, Jade & Sandy play catch up on the events of the past month. They talk about their knitting, crafting, and sewing projects, and hint at the special upcoming episode recorded with some special guests at one of the local conventions.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Make it Sew! -
- Sandy finished the world's ugliest duvet, and is working on putting together a tutorial.
- Jade is finished her Han Solo costume two weeks before the convention! You can find details on her blog at: http://geekgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/HanSolo
- Now she's looking at upcoming projects
- She is also working on some leather crafting projects: http://geekgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/09/learning-how-to-leather-tooling.html