In this episode, the girls speculate about the announced Star Trek CSI-like show -- will it be good? bad? ugly?
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
What are the Girls talking about?
- It was announced that they are in discussion about a Star Trek version of CSI! The girls speculate on the show: will it be good? bad? And what would make a good show
- We will soon be reviewing the book, Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch, from our Book Thunderdome
- Potlatch - Feb 21-23rd St Claire Hotel, San Jose http://www.potlatch-sf.org/
- Dundracon: February 14-17, San Ramon http://www.dundracon.com/
- Stitches West: Feb. 23-34th http://www.knittinguniverse.com/WEST
- FogCon - March 7-9, Walnut Creek Marriott http://fogcon.org/
Get Crafty!Unfortunately, Espana has not been crafting as she is living temporarily back in San Francisco before returning to Spain.
Sandy's been busy doing illustration work for gaming companies. See her DeviantArt gallery for a look at what she's been working on for them.
For Ravellenics, the Geek Girl Crafts is joining up with Team Sasquatch! We're going to be working on finishing up WIPS and UFOs that have been sitting around for a while. So, if you want to double dip, you can join us for Ravellenics as well as Finishuary for the Brass Needles Podcast!
- Sandy will be working on her: Apres Surf Hoodie and as a stretch goal, her Cosby Sweater.
- Jade will be working on her Alice Starmore cable cardigan and her Color Affection.