In this episode, Sandy & Jade talk about Sleepy Hollow on Fox, and then delve into some holiday crafting.
(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
Sandy suggests checking out Orlando Jone's Tumblr feed.
Get Crafty!Last minute holiday gift ideas:
- Arm Knitting an Infinity Cowl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eClB0RpGBlo
- Crochet a bulky scarf using Sandy's quick guideline:
- ch 21 in bulky yarn
- dc across, turn
- dc in back loops, turn
- Walking Project: Working on Houdini socks out of Socks that Rock lightweight. She only gets 30 minutes to work on these every day, so it's taken a while to finish.
- Easy fingerless mittens for her eldest nephew using Colinette Hullaboo aran weight yarn. It's going really fast!
- AT the Pajama Jammie Jam, Jade picked up a crazy color Manos del Uruaguay skein of yarn...and had to cast on immediately. Colors are all highlighter neon, so she's pairing it with a skein of Cascade silk heritage (very nice) to tone down the colors.
- Swapetition with the Savvy Girls! Check out what Jade got in her package.
- Gift socks for a friend.
- She's making progress on the Union Jack sweater, but "Intarsia b hard, yo."