(Click to listen! Uses Flash)
- Click here to directly download the show
- You can also find us on iTunes or subscribe directly to the podcast episode RSS feed.
EventsThe following are some of the upcoming events in the first quarter of this year. The conventions the girls are attending are italicized.
- Gallifrey One Feb. 15-18 - http://www.gallifreyone.com/
- PantheaCon Feb. 15-18 - http://pantheacon.com
- Dundracon: - Feb. 15-18 - http://www.dundracon.com
- Stitches West Feb. 21-24 - http://www.knittinguniverse.com/West
Get GeekyThe girls discuss the recently released movie, The Hobbit, and Sandy points out all of the crafty goodness inherent in the movie. There are spoilers in this first half of the show, so be forewarned!
Get CraftySandy & Jade discuss what's on their upcoming project list, as well as their current projects
- the Cosby Sweater - She's addicted to the sweater and is nearly half way done. She broke her scrap yarn pledge, and picked up several skeins of yarn for this project.
- Java socks - her lunch knitting at work
- Planning: The lace cardigan from Knitty, Que Sera, and has ordered Cascade Venezia in worsted for the project
- Raglan Hoodie - She finished her handknit, handspun sweater a few days before Christmas, and it's been another go-to sweater for her.
- Vanilla socks - She finished the pair of vanilla socks for her friend's mom (in trade for a quilt), but she's looking for other knitted wear to make in order to make the trade more "even".
- Striped handwarmers - Jade's first full fledged project for 2013. These handwarmers are made out of Frog Tree Pediboo, a sportweight merino/bamboo yarn.
- Skull & Crossbones Argyle Vest - She just cast on for this project, after finding a skull chart on Ravelry & modifiying it.